The clinical case performed by Dr. Vo Van Nhan
An 34 years old man patient request treatment for his existing crowns. He reported the crowns were too long and the vertical overlap was excessive and the gingival outline was abnormal.
The treatment sequence for this case:
- Remove the existing crowns.
- Reprepare the abutments for the proper reduction and scale and root plane.
- Determine periodontal surgery.
- Reevaluate pulp status.
- Complete final restorations.
After periodontal surgery 2 weeks, final restorations were completed with all ceramic crowns.
Final treatment result make our patient happy because he is confident in his smile.
* The effecitveness of treatment depends on each person's particular health condition