One of the methods that bring an aligned and straightened teeth has been used at Nhan Tam Dental Clinic is orthodontics. Orthodontic treatment helps crooked teeth become straightened, tighten the gap between teeth, lessen both protrusion and retrusion, etc., with the purpose of getting a harmonious face.
According to Dr. Vo Van Nhan, the goal of the orthodontics is not only to bring a more harmonious face than before, but also make the maxilla (upper jaw) proportionate to the mandible (lower jaw), result in a good eating and chewing function after the treatment.
Unfavorable signs of primary teeth affecting permanent teeth
- Unbalanced face
- Jaw bone protrude too far forward
- Can only chew on one side because of the other's pain
- The habit of grinding or clenching teeth
- Primary teeth sprout too tightly to each other
- The early extraction of the primary teeth, not following the natural timeline of teeth replacement, affecting the development of the jaw bone which causes the lack of space for the permanent teeth to sprout. This leads to the increase of crooked and jammed teeth
- The primary teeth sitting on the jaw for too long can make the permanent teeth to grow crookedly inside or outside
Hopefully, the information above will help you recognize the unfavorable signs related to the primary teeth, which helps children to be treated in time to have beautiful and well-aligned teeth later. If there are any questions that need to be answered, please contact Nhan Tam Dental Clinic for advice.
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 801-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com