After extraction, the patient needs to take care of the teeth:
1. Bake well from 30 minutes to 1 hour and then release.
2. Do not spit during the session, do not rinse your mouth with saltwater.
3. On top of pouring ice water outside the lips or cheeks corresponding to the extracted area.
4. The first days to put a warm towel to melt the hematoma and reduce the swelling.
5. There may be bruises on the lips or cheeks.
6. The biggest swelling on the second day and then gradually reduced.
7. Do not wipe the white film in the wound, the next day brush your teeth normally.
8. Take your prescription medication.
9. Eat regular meals, avoid chewing strong in the extraction area.
10. One week back cut only (if there are stitches).
11. If there are abnormalities such as heavy bleeding, large swelling, prolonged pain, ... please return or call the office immediately.
Hope the above information has helped you get some useful advice after tooth extraction. If you need more information, please immediately contact Nhan Tam Dental Clinic, experts will quickly assist you.