Dear Thu Dieu! Thank you for sharing your concerns with Nhan Tam Dental Clinic. Bad breath isn't just your problem. Many people have the same question as you, we will answer the desire to completely treat bad breath as follows.
Causes of bad breath
Bad breath has many causes, among which poor oral hygiene is the main cause. Poor oral hygiene, or poor oral hygiene, causes bacteria to accumulate, causing inflammation of the teeth, leading to plaque and tooth decay causing bad odor in the oral cavity, leading to bad breath.
Bad breath makes you self-conscious in communication
However, in addition to oral health reasons, bad breath also has many other causes. The reason why many people have bad breath but still do not realize it is because of some diseases in the body, such as:
- Due to gastroesophageal reflux, digestive disorders
- Due to heat in the liver or liver problems
- Chronic granulomatous pharyngitis
- Unilateral or bilateral tonsillitis. Especially chronic purulent tonsillitis
- Liver failure, kidney failure, diabetes, pulmonary tuberculosis... also cause bad breath
- Due to sinusitis, rhinitis: fluid often flows down the throat, bacteria in the mouth increase much and the breath will have a bad smell. Bad breath can also be caused by certain spicy foods such as onions, garlic, alcohol, and tobacco.
Bad breath can be caused by a number of diseases
How to treat bad breath?
A few tips that we will give you to relieve the pressure called bad breath:
Going to get tartar periodically every 6 months.
Brush your teeth: brush your teeth regularly with a toothbrush every day, killing bacteria. You can use extra mouthwash, chew mints before going out to reduce the odor. However, these methods only have an immediate effect.
Rinse mouth thoroughly after each meal, chew coriander, or eat fruits such as oranges, grapefruits... after meals.
Keep your mouth moist by drinking water, scraping your tongue if your tongue contains a lot of food residue...
Getting tartar periodically is an effective way to prevent bad breath
The best way to know what the cause of bad breath is, you should go to the dentist for an examination and give the most accurate results. From there, the disease can be identified and treated appropriately and timely.
Wish Thu Dieu will soon find out the cause and cure it completely, so that bad breath is no longer a problem affecting your studies, work and life.