Table of contents
The basic steps in the process of implanting porcelain teeth meet international standards
A standard porcelain implant procedure includes the following steps:
Step 1: Examination and consultation
Before performing porcelain crowns, the doctor will conduct a general examination of the oral condition and guide the patient to take panorex X-rays to accurately identify the defects, and know the specific number. such as the position of the tooth, the degree of the defect of the tooth that needs repair.
Then take pictures and design a smile to foresee specific treatment results with images, from which the doctor will discuss and advise the client on the most appropriate adjustment.
Step 2: Make a treatment plan
Based on the examination results as well as the needs of each patient, the doctor will make a plan to make suitable porcelain teeth. After that, the doctor will hand over the plan sheet to the patient to agree on before starting treatment. Besides, if the patient has any questions that need to be answered, the doctor will advise in detail.
Step 3: Anesthesia and sharpening teeth
The doctor will first anesthetize and then proceed to sharpen the patient's teeth to prevent sensitivity and discomfort during the procedure. The grinding process will be conducted meticulously, without touching the pulp or affecting neighboring teeth.
Step 4: Take the jaw sample and design the porcelain crown
After grinding the teeth, the doctor will conduct jaw sample with rubber impression or 3D scan technology (depending on the type of porcelain teeth). Then transfer all these data to Labo to the technicians to manufacture porcelain teeth. While waiting for the porcelain teeth to be attached, the patient will be fitted with temporary teeth to ensure aesthetics and help the chewing process easily.
Step 5: Attach the porcelain teeth
The doctor proceeds to attach the porcelain teeth to the sharpened tooth, re-aligns the aesthetic and the bite to be optimal, then fix the porcelain tooth on the tooth that has been ground with dental cement, clean the residual cement and re-check the bite. .
For the case of making many porcelain teeth, the doctor will proceed to attach the cement tooth with temporary cement (can remove the teeth) for the patient to try chewing. After all the standards of porcelain teeth have been reached and the patient is satisfied with the newly made porcelain teeth, the doctor will attach the porcelain tooth with cement permanently.
Before leaving, the doctor will pay attention to some problems when taking care of porcelain teeth to maintain long-term results, and make a follow-up appointment.
Nhan Tam Dental Clinic – The best clinic for porcelain crowns in Vietnam
Nhan Tam Dental Clinic is currently the leading prestigious and quality dental care and restoration unit in Vietnam. When performing porcelain teeth at Nhan Tam Dental Clinic, customers will experience 5-star service with outstanding advantages that not all dental establishments have.
- The team of doctors with expertise and experience, well-trained at famous domestic and foreign Universities of Medicine and Pharmacy. Every year, doctors are sent to attend specialized training courses to improve skills in foreign countries.
- Ensure absolutely sterile. Dental equipment and tools are always disinfected in a closed process. Each customer visiting here will be arranged in a separate dental chair, with their own examination kit, separate handpiece, eliminating cross infection.
- Constantly updating and applying modern techniques in treatment, is one of the first dental sites in the country to own the most advanced CAD / CAM 3D porcelain technology, helping to shorten working time. porcelain teeth only have a few hours and ensure accurate results from the first test.
- At Nhan Tam Dental Clinic, porcelain embryos and all raw materials to process porcelain teeth are directly imported from reputable firms in the US, Germany, France ... and have been tested completely by the FDA for safety for the body.
- There is a car to take the customer to the place and the warranty after treatment with the best commitment terms for customers, helping customers feel secure in treatment.