Temporary teeth on Implant have a very important role, not only bringing aesthetics to the customer but also meeting part of the chewing needs, while helping to shape the gums, ensuring the aesthetics of the gums after treatment.
Currently, there are many types of temporary teeth, which can be mentioned as glued temporary teeth, removable temporary teeth, fixed temporary teeth, temporary bridges, etc. Whatever type of temporary teeth you use, you need to pay attention. Take good care of your teeth, choose soft foods, limit hard foods, avoid strong and direct impacts on the temporary tooth area so as not to hurt the gums and teeth.
At Nhan Tam Dental Clinic, temporary teeth are designed in detail, delicately, completely without affecting the results of Implant teeth, ensuring high aesthetics and perfect fit, bringing comfort to customers.
Table of contents
Types of temporary teeth used when implant placement
Maryland bonded bridge
The Maryland bonded bridge is glued to the inside of the adjacent teeth to ensure aesthetics while waiting for the implant to integrate with the jawbone. This type of tooth is indicated for the case of restorations from 1 to 3 teeth, usually applied to the area of the incisors.
Dental flipper teeth
Dental flipper teeth are usually indicated for the restoration of one or more teeth or the entire jaw. This type of tooth will be a bit cumbersome and entangled in the early days. Therefore, it takes time for the lips, cheeks, and tongue system to get used to the new denture.
Temporary teeth fixed on Implant
Temporary teeth fixed on Implant are usually indicated for cases of loss of one tooth, loss of many teeth, or loss of all teeth. However, to make this type of tooth, the quality of the customer's jaw bone must have enough volume and firmness, then the temporary teeth will be attached to the newly inserted Implants.
Temporary dental bridge
Temporary dental bridges are often indicated for cases where one or more teeth are lost and the adjacent teeth also have a restoration plan. This dental bridge will be supported on the real teeth next to the missing teeth.
The role of temporary teeth in dental implants
After implant surgery, depending on the condition of the jaw bone as well as the torque of the Implant, temporary teeth can be attached immediately after the implant or a few days later. Temporary teeth on Implant will bring great benefits such as:
- Covering the space where missing teeth, ensure aesthetics for customers, especially customers who are treating the incisors and full-jaw Implants.
- Shaping the gums, helping to ensure the aesthetics of the gums after treatment.
- Partially meet the chewing needs of customers.
How to take care of temporary teeth on Implant?
Regardless of the type of temporary tooth used, you should pay attention to the following:
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a soft-bristled brush, and use dental floss and mouthwash to thoroughly clean your teeth. In addition, rinse your mouth with clean water after each meal to keep your teeth clean.
- About 2-3 months after the transplant, you need to choose soft foods, limit hard foods.
- Limit strong and direct impact on the temporary tooth area to avoid damage to the gums and teeth.
In case of using dental flipper teeth, you should:
- Limit wearing dentures, only use in case you need to communicate or eat.
- After each meal, the denture should be removed and cleaned. Use soap to brush dentures, do not use toothpaste to brush dentures because it will wear down dentures.
- It is recommended to brush the denture over a full basin of water because if you drop the denture, it will not break.
- At night, you should remove the jaw, soak the jaw in a glass of clean water (glass with a lid).
Temporary teeth in Implant at Nhan Tam Dental Clinic are designed in detail, delicately, so that it does not affect the results of Implant teeth, ensuring high aesthetics and perfect fit, giving a perfect feeling. Totally comfortable for customers.