Table of contents
1. This warranty apply to
All customers who had cosmetic porcelain crown treatment at Nhan Tam Dental Clinic
2. Warranty method
- Warranty card
- Online warranty
3. Warranty period
|Titanium porcelain crowns||7 years|
|All-porcelain (no CAD/CAM) crowns||9 years|
|All-porcelain (CAD/CAM E.max) crowns, veneers||10 years|
|Onlay Emax, Inlay Emax, Overlay Emax, Endocrown Emax, Veneerlay Emax||5 years|
|Onlay CAD/CAM, Inlay CAD/CAM||5 years|
4. Warranty policy
For titanium crown: If the crown cracked, broke, fell out, etc, patient will have another crown or repair completely free in the first 2 years, 20% discount for the 3rd year and 10% discount from the 4th year to the 7th year.
For all-porcelain (no CAD/CAM) crown: If the crown cracked, broke, fell out, etc, the patient will have another crown or repair completely free within the first 4 years, a 20% discount for the 5th year and a 10% discount from the 6th year to 9th year.
For all-porcelain (CAD/CAM E.max) crown, veneer: If the crown cracked, broke, fell out, etc, the patient will have another crown or repair completely free within the first 5 years, a 20% discount for the 6th year and a 10% discount from the 7th year to 10th year.
For Onlay Emax, Inlay Emax, Overlay Emax, Endocrown Emax, Veneerlay Emax, Onlay CAD/CAM, Inlay CAD/CAM: If there is any chipped, cracked, broken or falling teeth occurred, completely free repair or new restoration within the first 2 years. In the 3d year, the repair cost will have a 20% discount. From the 4th year to 5th year, it will be a 10% discount.
5. Warranty scope
Warranty is applied when:
- Patient attend at Nhan Tam Dental Clinic.
- The crown is broken, cracked, deformed or fell out.
- Has a valid warranty card within the warranty duration.
Warranty is not applied when
- Patient do not follow doctor’s instruction.
- Improper oral-hygiene and regular smoking.
- Patients do not have regular check up every 6 months.
- Has bruxism without using a night guard.
- Injury due to accidents, sport.
- Teeth chipped due to chewing hard foods like bone, ice, opening beer bottles, etc.
- Natural degeneration.
- Unplanned root canal treatment.
- Change teeth shape, color after agreeing on fixed crown placement.
- Cases with interference from other clinics before coming to Nhan Tam Dental Clinic.
- New medical conditions appeared, negatively affect dental condition after the procedure done at the clinic such as diabetes, osteoporosis, cancer radiotherapy, epilepsy, etc.
- Doing crowns following patient’s requirement (despite being warned against by the doctor that it can easily fall out, broken, not durable, etc.).
ADVICE AFTER CROWN TREATMENT
After crown treatment, the trimmed teeth might experience sensitivity and the gum in the same area can feel uncomfortable (due to the crowns sitting on top), etc. However, these sensations will gradually subside.
Also, patients might feel like something is missing at the crown area (lost teeth area). To reduce these sensations as well as prolonging the crown durability, patients should pay attention to the following:
Do not chew within 60 minutes after crown attachment.
The first 2 days after crown attachment, the patient should eat soft food, remember to chew slowly and softly.
After that, the patient can eat normally but try to avoid chewing food that is too hard (ice, bone, etc.).
Brush normally, do not refrain from brushing onto the crown. Use dental floss after a meal to maintain dental hygiene, protecting the gum and the real teeth underneath the restoration.
If there is the feeling of obstruction or jaw misalignment when biting the 2 teeth together, please return to the clinic for adjustment, do not keep chewing on the crown as it can be cracked open.
Visit the clinic periodically for tartar removal, protecting the crowns and the entire dental system.
Visit the clinic periodically every 6 months to protect the crown and dental health
Those are the warranty terms and conditions of dental crown service at Nhan Tam Dental Clinic. If you require a reputable dental clinic with a long-term warranty policy then Nhan Tam is one of the best choices for you.