What is Dental Implant? What are the outstanding advantages?
Dental Implant is a method of using an Implant post made of Titanium to implant into the jaw bone, acting as a natural tooth root. After a period of about 4-6 months, when the Implant pillar has integrated into the jaw bone, the doctor will restore the porcelain tooth on top, creating a complete tooth. The teeth on this Implant have the same chewing function as real teeth because there are both lower supporting roots and upper crowns.
Dental implant technique
Dental implants have many advantages over traditional denture implant techniques such as removable dentures or porcelain bridges,... expensive not. Here are the salient advantages of this approach:
- Implant replaces in all cases of tooth loss and it is not necessary to lose how many teeth, so many Implant posts must be made. For example, in the case of loss of all teeth, it is possible to apply Implant All on 4 or Implant All on 6 (which is a technique of implanting 4-6 Implant posts for the entire upper or lower jaw) depending on the situation. specific to each customer.
- Implant teeth are like real teeth, solid, not mobile, do not fall, do not affect pronunciation and communication, and achieve high efficiency in aesthetics and chewing function.
- Do not grind real teeth or affect adjacent teeth (classical technique of grinding real teeth to make abutments and 15% of teeth being ground will damage pulp).
- Prevents alveolar bone loss, maintains facial muscle gravity, lips and cheeks are not pulled in, does not cause facial deformation, keeps aesthetics and youthfulness.
- The taste does not change, the patient still perceives the food as soft or hard, hot or cold, sour or sweet, spicy or not spicy, etc., making it more appetizing.
- Limit dangerous oral diseases such as gingivitis, tooth decay, etc.
Are dental implants expensive? What is the current cost?
In fact, it is not possible to give a specific cost when performing dental implants. Because the cost of dental implants depends on many factors, including:
If the patient has good oral health, ensures all conditions for dental implantation, the cost of dental implants will not change. On the contrary, if the dental condition is not good, suffers from diseases such as receding gums, gingivitis, periodontitis, etc., it is necessary to thoroughly treat these diseases before proceeding with implant placement, so the cost will be higher.
In addition, in the case of long-term tooth loss, the jaw bone is lost a lot, if you want to implant dental implants, you need to perform sinus lift, bone grafting, etc. Because to achieve a high success rate for dental implant, quality and remaining bone volume is the most important factor. Implants must ensure enough bone cover to be able to anchor firmly in the jawbone and maintain long-term stability. Therefore, the cost of dental Implant will include additional fees for sinus lift, bone grafting.
Losing teeth for a long time will lead to jaw bone loss
Implant materials, porcelain teeth
The material and origin of the Implant as well as the porcelain crown will determine how much the implant cost is. Implant posts from famous brands in the US, France, etc., as well as porcelain teeth made of all-ceramic material, will certainly cost more than normal ones.
Dental implants are expensive or not depending on the service quality of the dental center you choose. A dental center with good, professional Implant service with a team of good doctors, modern equipment, and advanced treatment methods is certainly higher than other facilities.
Should choose a reputable dental implant center with good doctors and modern equipment
Thus, to determine the cost of dental implants, you should go directly to the dentist to be examined by a doctor and advise the exact price for your condition. However, you should not pay too much attention to the price issue, but should find yourself a reputable address, highly appreciated by many people. It may cost a bit more in these places but you will get the expected results.
In Ho Chi Minh City, Nhan Tam Dental Clinic is one of the leading prestigious dental implant centers today, chosen by a large number of domestic and foreign customers to give their trust. Not only bringing high treatment results, satisfying even the most demanding customers, the price of dental implants is also extremely reasonable.
Customers implanting Implant teeth at Nhan Tam Dental Clinic
Hopefully, the above information has helped you answer the question of whether dental implants are expensive. For advice on the exact cost of Implant for your case, quickly contact Nhan Tam Dental Clinic at Hotline: 1900 56 5678, experts will advise you in detail.